We provide management education with innovative applied research, and practice to educate business leaders of tomorrow. Our graduates make a difference by creating real value for society by emphasizing focus on a holistic multi-disciplinary, and multi-cultural approach to learning.
Interaction with business leaders and entrepreneurs, industrial visits and workshops, prepares the students to be leaders who can address the most urgent and challenging problems that the world is facing today.
Personality enhancement and practical experience through a continuous process of industry-academia interface is facilitated, thereby making them socially responsible, culturally aware and ethically better citizens of today and tomorrow.
Taught interactively through real-client, project-based learning, and regular networking opportunities, students undergo a real-world transformative learning experience.
Our graduates are valued for their well-rounded education, many enjoying strong starting salaries and career opportunities. Always future-ready, they are well prepared to make a difference to business and society.
- Diploma in Business Administration (DBA)
- Advance Diploma in Business Administration (ADBA)
- Bachelors in Business Administration (BBA)
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
- Executive Masters in Business Administration (EMBA)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Finance Management (PGDFM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Operations Management (PGDOM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Product Management (PGDPM)
- Diploma in Hotel Management (DHM)
- Advance Diploma in Hotel Management (ADHM)
- Bachelors in Hotel Management (BHM)
- Masters in Hotel Management (MHM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Hotel Management (PGDHM)
- Diploma in Hospitality & Tourism (DHT)
- Bachelors in Business Administration (Hospitality and Tourism) (BBA-HT)
- Masters in Business Administration (Hospital Administration) (MBA-HA)
- Bachelors in Commerce (B.Com)
- Masters in Commerce (M.Com)