As in university courses, students in British Columbia have a good career, and graduates with a bachelor of science degree can get an education not only in business but also in administration, electrical technology, and law. Students studying natural sciences can find work that is not only expensive but also has good professional experience.
BC students have great potential. Students can enter the research field, at some universities, at some large paid institutions, and some can directly hire some students through undergraduate courses. Graduates in the animation and information technology industry of British Columbia, as well as in other areas of business, have access to work. In addition to research, students can find work in technical marketing, business, and other fields. Science graduates have also hired the banking industry as a customer service officer. Students can also find jobs in the public sector.
Fields of employment for Bachelor of Science students.
- Educational institutions.
- Space Institute
- Health facilities.
- Pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries.
- Chemical industry
- Environmental management and protection.
- Investigation of forensic crimes.
- Research Institute
- Laboratory tests
- Department of Geological Studies
- Wastewater treatment plant
- Forest services
- Petroleum industry
Professional optical profile
- Science Assistant
- Research analyst
- the teacher
- Technical writer/author
- the teacher
- Biological organs
- Hospital Research Director
A Bachelor of Science degree (or B.Sc. for short) is a degree awarded at universities around the world for completion of an undergraduate-level study in a science- or technology-related field.
Enrolling in a BSc degree program translates to making a significant investment in one’s professional career. In addition to the enhanced career prospects that can be gained by taking a Bachelor of Science, students also develop valuable personal skills and fulfill a crucial prerequisite to Master studies. Biological and Life Sciences, Business, Engineering and Technology, and the Natural Sciences are the key academic fields of study that offer BSc degree programs.
The variety of different Bachelor of Science programs can be overwhelming let it stop you!
The objective of the Program
- To provide education in Physics of the highest quality at the undergraduate level and generate graduates of the caliber sought by industries and public service as well as academic teachers and researchers of the future.
- To attract outstanding students from all backgrounds.
- To provide an intellectually stimulating environment in which the students have the opportunity to develop their skills and enthusiasm to the best of their potential.
- To impart the skills required to gather information from resources and use them.
- Developed their experimental and data analysis skills through a wide range of experiments in the practical laboratories.
- Become familiar with additional relevant mathematical techniques.
- Further developed their experimental skills through a series of experiments which also illustrate major themes of the lecture courses.
Level: Under Graduate (UG)
Duration: 3 years
Eligibility Criteria: 10+2