What courses after 12th?
It’s a very generic question, After completing 12th (Higher Secondary), 90% Students’ thoughts that which course they can do? For resolving this query ISBM UNIVERSITY providing a list which are mentioned below.
There are many streams which student can choose depending on their field.
- Undergraduate Programs
1.Diploma : In this category there are many courses which is given below.
Students who wish to make it big in the fashion industry need to undergo a rigorous training in order to acquire all the desired skills. Certificate in Fashion Designing will act as a stepping stone for students in order to pursue their higher studies in Fashion Designing. The program will inculcate within students a great fashion sense and a superior understanding of costumes, garments, patterns and every intricate detailing related to clothing.
- Diploma in Fashion Management (DFM)
- Certificate in Interior Design (CID)
- Diploma in Interior Design (DID)
- Diploma in Business Administration (DBA)
- Diploma in Computer Application (DCA)
- Certificate in Fashion Designing (CFD)
2. Undergraduate Programs: In this category there are many courses which is given below.
- Bachelors in Commerce (B.Com)
- Bachelors in Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelors in Science (B.Sc)
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science (B.SC-Computer Science)
- Bachelor of Science in Fashion Designing (B.SC-FD)
- Bachelor of Science in Interior Design (B.Sc-ID)
- Bachelor of Social Work (BSW)
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A)
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology (B.Sc.[I.T.])
- Bachelor of Library and Information Science (B.Lib.)
- Bachelor of Arts in Journalism and Mass Communication (BA-JMC)